---------------------- Forwarded by Eve Puckett/Corp/Enron on 02/02/2001
03:35 PM ---------------------------
From: Eve Puckett 02/02/2001 03:27 PM
To: Brenna Neves/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Leslie Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Regina Blackshear/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Diane
Salcido/Corp/Enron@Enron, Lois Ford/NA/Enron@ENRON, Sharon
Peace/NA/Enron@ENRON, Angela Barnett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Angela Gill/NA/Enron@Enron
Subject: Work Performance
This probably isn't the best time to be mentioning this, and I don't
want you to think there is any motive behind it because reviews are currently
in process, but I wanted to briefly talk to you about Judy Hernandez:
I think she puts in a great work performance for many reasons:
1) She is ALWAYS willing to help out when someone is backed up on projects.
2) If you ask her to help you out with something, it's completed within the
same day or early the next day.
3) She is NEVER in a bad mood, and if she is she certainly doesn't let you
know about it nor take out her frustrations on anyone.
4) She is very knowledgeable when it comes to questions about deals being
acceptable or not.
5) If she can't answer your question she points you in the right direction
for it to be answered.
I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate working with her.