IBC's 3rd Annual
North Africa Oil & Gas Summit
24-25 September 2001 * Hyatt Carlton Tower Hotel, London
Key Industry Speakers from:
Arab Petroleum Research Centre * BG Tunisia * Burlington Resources * Egyptian-British Chamber of Commerce * EGPC * Endesa * Energy Africa * Enterprise Oil * ONAREP * Repsol YPF * Shell International Gas * Sonatrach * Sonelgaz * Trade Partners UK * Union Fenosa
Additional speakers added to the program:
- Examining Egypt's production of oil and gas, Eng. Amgad Ghoneim, Chairman Assistant for Production, EGPC
- Examining Algeria's production of oil and gas, Hamel Mohamed, Vice President Business Strategy & Planning, Sonatrach
- Evolution of partnerships as a strategic option and as a lever of development in the Algerian exploration & production sector, Ben Amrane, Director of Association, E&P Activity, Sonatrach
- Analysing developments in the gas and power industry in Algeria, Nadjib Otmane, Director of Economic Studies, Sonelgaz
- Under-explored hydrocarbon potential of the Atlantic margin of Morocco: A new cycle of exploration activity with new ideas, Mr. Jabbour, Senior Explorationist, ONAREP
- Legal and fiscal incentives to develop national hydrocarbon reserves, Bechir Tekaya, Chief Negotiator E&P Agreements, ETAP
Post-Conference Legal Workshop, 26 September 2001: Oil & Gas: The legal and regulatory framework
For more information or to register for the conference, you can visit the website at http://www.ibcenergy.com/eq167/?source=eq167elc or call Patricia Harris on +44 (0) 1932 893851.
If you do not wish to receive information and news on this subject in future please reply to this email with the message UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line and you will be instantly removed from this list. Please note that as this is an automated operation replying with unsubscribe in the text of a message will have no effect.
The personal information shown in this e-mail, or provided by you, will be held on a database and may be shared with companies in the Informa Group in the UK and internationally. Sometimes your details may be obtained from external companies for marketing purposes. If you do not wish your details to be used for this purpose, please write to the Database Marketing Manager, IBC UK Conferences Limited, Enterprise House, 45 Station Approach, West Byfleet, Surrey, KT14 6NN. E-mail email@example.com