For the central desk, please grant view access to the following traders:
Central Risk Team needs update access as well as view access, those members
are as follows:
I am also attaching samples of the files we will need out there, one position
report and one P&L file. Please shout if you need any other information.
Thanks for your help.
From: Shirley McDowell/ENRON@enronXgate on 03/02/2001 03:42 PM
To: Jeffrey C Gossett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kam Keiser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Darron C
Giron/HOU/ECT@ECT, Phillip M Love/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT,
Errol McLaughlin/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Zhiyong Wei/ENRON@enronXgate
cc: Stephen Stock/ENRON@enronXgate
Subject: Trader Web-site Information
As most of you know, there is a Trader Web-site project initiative currently
in progress to identify specific reports that traders have produced every day
and to then automatically publish these reports to a web-site.
We are in the initial stage of collecting requirements from the traders
(identified by Steve Stock) to determine what reports and report information
are to be submitted for publishing on a web-site. Based on these
discussions, the requirements listed below have been identified so far.
Please review these requirements and let me know if you have any changes or
additional requirements by EOB Tuesday, March 6. Also, please forward all
report templates, required report information, and security requirements for
your region. If you are not be able to provide this information by next
Tuesday, please let me know.
Trader Report Web-site Requirements:
1. Need a separate web-site developed and implemented (in the same manner
that the Executive Report Viewer project, which is being handled by Zhiyong
2. Web-site to be available 24 hours a day X 7 days a week
3. There are 5 Risk Regions: East, West, Central, Texas, and Financial
4. Each person leads a region as follows:
Kam Keiser / East Risk Region
Darron Giron / West Risk Region
Phillip Love / Central Risk Region
David Baumbach / Texas Risk Region
Errol McLaughlin / Financial Risk Region
5. Jeff Gossett is the Project Lead for Traders
6. There are several traders within each region
7. Security - All traders should have access within their own region.
Security will need to be set up to only view each trader's respective region
(or any additional regions identified). Security requirements need to be
defined and documented by each region lead, listing the name of each person
that will be able to view what particular region/s reports.
8. All reports are currently in Excel and need a macro to export to the new
web-site (formulas are within the spreadsheets). Required reports are to be
identified by each region lead, with sample report templates.
9. A total of 15 reports are needed now and need more room for additional
reports to be added in the future
10. Reports are to be automatically exported daily (reports are run each
night) and to be published with "view only" capabilities on the web-site
11. History - Need to maintain 30 days of history, and also every last day of
each month beginning (starting from) 1/01/01 and forward
I will be meeting with Zhiyong next week to discuss these requirements, and I
will schedule project meetings as needed going forward.
Please contact me if you have any questions or need additional information.
Thank you for your input and support!!
Project Manager/Trader Web-site