Enron Mail

Subject:FW: Collegiate plates
Date:Tue, 15 Jan 2002 06:24:04 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: "Arnold TRUAX" <ATRUAX@dot.state.tx.us<@ENRON
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 8:08 AM
To: Giron, Darron C.
Subject: Collegiate plates

Thank you for your inquiry to our web site regarding collegiate license plates.

The Texas Legislature provides the authority for us to issue collegiate plates. We have not been provided with the authority to issue plates for any institution located in another state.

If you have further questions, please contact the Special Plates Branch at (512) 374-5010 or contact one of our Customer Information Services Specialists in the Vehicle Titles and Registration Division at (512) 465-7611, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CST. When you call, please have the vehicle identification number (VIN) and the vehicle's registration expiration date handy. Our Customer Information Specialists are available to discuss your vehicle title and registration inquiries in more detail.

Notice to all Web Site Inquirers: Please note that there may be additional information contained in the entire body of the law that also addresses these issues. While we make an effort to provide our Web inquirers with current information, we do not represent this information as a legal opinion or as an approval or disapproval, implied or explicit, for any action.