Dear HBS Alumni:
Continue to capture the benefits of HBS by joining the Harvard Business School Club of Houston!
The HBS Club is dedicated to providing alumni a broad range of programs. Members will have the opportunity to network and establish friendships with other Harvard alumni and learn about current issues from business, government and faculty speakers. Also this year we are establishing a program with the Houston Annenberg Challenge, a non-profit public school reform organization. To address the different schedules and objectives of alumni, this year we will be offering programs before, during and after work including fun social events where you can bring your spouse or a guest.
The program for this year promises to be the most diverse and exciting the club has sponsored. Over 40 events are planned with five different programs:
1. Breakfast Club
2. Luncheon Speakers
3. Monthly Mixers
4. Charity Events (New!)
5. Social Events
See our updated website for more information www.hbshouston.org
Some of the events being planned include:
- Linda Clarke, Exec. Director Houston Annenberg Challenge - September 5th Luncheon
- Orlando Sanchez - September 6th Breakfast Club meeting
- Robert Miller, Chairman Metro - September 19th Luncheon
- Clear Lake boat cruise - October 6th
- Ambassador Edward Djerejian - October 2nd Luncheon
- Gerald Glenn, CEO Chicago Bridge & Iron - October 30th Luncheon
- Bob Beauchamp, CEO BMC Software - November 29th Luncheon
Membership in the club provides you with many benefits including discounts to events, notification of all club activities and the opportunity to join the new breakfast club. Starting this year the club is offering three types of membership. Depending on your level of participation, the Platinum or Gold levels can offer significant savings.
Social Events Luncheons Express Check-in Cost*
Platinum no-charge no-charge Yes $325
Gold Sustaining) discount no-charge Yes $170
Silver Regular) discount discount No $70
* Cost valid through early sign up period ending September 15.
I sincerely hope that you will join us for an exciting year. If you have any questions, please call me or any of the officers as well as Dottie Kerr, our club administrator.
Sean Daichman, President
- Mbr Info.doc