Successful people take the time they need to improve
their career prospects and add value to their organization.
PGS is pleased to announce its new fall/winter seminar
schedule for Philadelphia, Sacramento, Houston and
For more information, call 412-279-9298 or visit
Save money by bringing a group of 4 or more. With a group
rate, your cost for our $1,295 seminars is reduced to $895 per
attendee-- a savings of $1,600 from regular prices -- and the
price for our $695 programs is reduced to $495.
1) Fundamentals of Energy & Electricity Futures, Options
2) Fundamentals of Electric Power Trading
3) Gas-to-Electricity Arbitrage & How to Maximize the
Profitability of Electric Generation Assets
4) Fundamentals of Statistical Analysis
5) How to Value Electric Generation Assets Using Real Options
6) Managing Energy Risk (John Wengler of R.W. Beck)
7) Advanced Weather Derivatives
Please forward this information to anyone who might benefit
from a better understanding of energy derivatives,
gas-to-electricity arbitrage or electric power trading.
John Adamiak, PGS Energy Training