Please forward this information to any one in your organization
who might benefit from a better understanding of energy
derivatives, gas-to-electricity arbitrage or electric power trading.
The last public seminars that PGS Energy Training will
be offering until October have been scheduled at the
downtown Houston Hyatt Regency on
June 12, 13, 14 &15. (Programs listed below).
For more information, call 412-279-9298 or visit
Save money by bringing a group of 4 or more. With a group rate,
your cost for our $1,295 seminars is reduced to $895 per attendee
-- a savings of $1,600 from our regular prices. The group price for
the $695 programs is $495.
1) Fundamentals of Energy & Electricity Futures, Options &
2) Fundamentals of Electric Power Trading
3) Gas-to-Electricity Arbitrage & How to Maximize the
Profitability of Electric Generation Assets
4) Fundamentals of Statistical Analysis for the Energy &
Electric Power Markets
5) How to Value Electric Generation Assets in a Deregulated Market
John Adamiak, PGS Energy Training