BusinessWeek would like you to join them at their Fifth Annual Digital
Economy Conference December 5-6, 2000 at The Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco,
, if you reserve your space online by November 27th, we will extend to you a
special rate of $1,295, which is $300 off of the registration fee. Please
enter DE35 in the priority code field to ensure your savings.
To register or for a complete listing of speakers and program details go to
At The Fifth Annual Digital Economy Conference our forward thinking speakers
will explore the still-developing technologies that will determine your
success in the years ahead. Will the Mobile Net live up to its promise of
anytime/anywhere access to global marketplaces? Can Technology on Tap really
free your business from "geekware" maintenance? Will Exchanges empower your
company or bury it? And what legal and regulatory challenges do these new
technologies and globalization present?
Find out what others are doing and prepare yourself for the critical
decisions facing your company in this next phase of e-business at the Digital
Confirmed speakers include:
* Richard Belluzzo, Group Vice President, Consumer Group, Microsoft
* Hans Peter Brondmo, Author, The Engaged Customer: The New Rules of Internet
* Robert Growney, President and COO, Motorola, Inc.
* Scott L. Kauffman, President and CEO, eCoverage
* Alan J. Kessler, COO, Platform and Products, Palm, Inc.
* Lawrence Lessig, Professor, Stanford Law School; Author, Code: And Other
Laws of Cyberspace
* Ann M. Livermore, President, Enterprise and Commercial Business,
* David C. Peterschmidt, Chairman, President, and CEO, Inktomi Corporation
* Adrian Slywotzky, Author, Profit Patterns, and the forthcoming How Digital
Is Your Business?
Only a limited number of executives will be able to participate in this
event. Reserve your space online by November 27th and receive your special
rate of $1,295. Please enter DE35 in the priority code field to ensure your
savings. To register or for a complete listing of speakers and program
details go to http://www.you-click.net/GoNow/a13643a26746a50536458a0
To unsubscribe from our email newsletter,
please click the link below: